Northern Minnesota Construction Alliance!
The Construction Alliance Committees of Northern Minnesota are three separate geographic partnerships between local construction companies and local construction unions, and are dedicated to the promotion and improvement of the union construction industry in Northern Minnesota.
The two main focuses of the Northern Minnesota Construction Alliance are:
- Business development of projects using union and project agreements
- Workforce development- “The other Four-Year-Program
The Minnesota Construction Alliance needs your input! Our bi-monthly meetings discuss items such as:
- The promotion of construction activity in the local area
- How to raise awareness of the unionized construction industry in the region
- What’s happening on the biggest local construction projects
- Legislation that could impact everyone in the construction field
- Ways to network with one another and others who can influence the construction industry
The alliance is looking for members, and would welcome the opportunity to buy you lunch at the next meeting so you can see what the alliance has to offer!